WHO ARE WE
We are a Foundation set up by current and past serving Australian military personnel and their families. We aim to provide funds for research that are not encumbered by political and/or Departmental outcomes.
To become the foremost organisation in Australia that conducts research, provides support or and advocates for the needs of partners and families of past and current Australian Military Personnel.
To advance the health and wellbeing of partners and families of past and current Australian Military Personnel and ameliorate the impact of military service.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Promote/coordinate research in the areas that explore the physical, mental and social well-being of partners and families
- Raise funds for the above research
- Provide grants, top-up scholarships, prizes to researchers.
- Provide support to partners/families at the group/community level to enhance physical, mental and social well-being
- Provide one-on-one support to partners/ families to enhance their physical, mental and social well-being.
- Gain funding to provide programs/ services
- Develop and manage projects and activities using project development, management and evaluation principles.
- Promote the profile of the foundation in the community
- Promote awareness into the health and wellbeing of partners and families
- Promote the importance of high quality independent Australian research on the health and wellbeing of partners and families
- Utilise knowledge gained from research to advocate policy change and development